This 8-hour class is part of our Tactical Firearms Course (GUNS) focusing on the tactical usage of the carbine. The class is designed to teach the shooter operational safety, situational awareness, carbine manipulation, ammunition management, movement/use of cover and gear set-up.
This class is active and involves repetitive movement on the range. Please do an honest assessment of your physical fitness before registering.
Non-LE students are required to have attended the Lighthorse Tactical Basic Carbine (or similar course, with approval) to register for this class. Email questions- [email protected] or [email protected]
- Carbine with sling (the sling is important- that strap that came with your carbine is good for parades, this is NOT a parade. We have loaners and recommendations. )
- 3 magazines (more is better)
- Magazine Pouches
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Eye/Ear Protection
- Clothing applicable to high energy range movement (long pants and long sleeve shirts are recommeded)
- Body armor/load bearing gear is not a requirement…HOWEVER, if you work in it, you should train in it.
- Water, snacks, sunscreen (sack lunch is recommended)
- We have a limited selection of loaner gear, contact us.
- Additional info upon registration.
- Rain will hinder, but not stop the training, have rain gear.