This advanced 8-hour class covers tactical concepts, weapon manipulations, “move, shoot, & communicate”, ammunition management, mental awareness, with an emphasis on extended distance shooting with the carbine. This class incorporates using various shooting positions and use of cover to best facilitate accuracy. Attendees should be in good physical shape and have a thorough knowledge of their weapons and equipment. Magnified optics are not required. We will work with the sights you bring on your gun.
Non-LE students are required to have attended the LHT Tactical Carbine or Tactical Handgun (or similar course, with our approval) to register for this class. Email questions- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carbine w/sling, light & 3 magazines-300 rounds (variable power optics are welcome)
- Secondary firearm with holster & 3 magazines-200 rounds
- Load bearing kit (mag pouches, chest rig, etc.)
- Shooting glasses and hearing protection
- Tactical Uniform (or other range appropriate clothing- long sleeves suggested)
- Binoculars or spotting scope