This 8-hour class is part of our Tactical Firearms Course (GUNS) focusing on the tactical usage of the handgun. The class is designed to teach the shooter operational safety, situational awareness, handgun manipulation, ammunition management, movement/use of cover and gear set-up.
This class is active and involves repetitive movement on the range. Please do an honest assessment of your physical fitness before registering.
Non-LE students are required to have attended the Lighthorse Tactical Basic Handgun (or similar course, with approval) to register for this class. Email questions- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 3 magazines or speed loaders for revolvers (more is better)
- Holster- a belt mounted outside of waistband holster
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Eye/Ear Protection
- Clothing applicable to high energy range movement (long pants and long sleeve shirts are recommended)
- Body armor/load bearing gear is not a requirement…HOWEVER, if you work in it, you should train in it.
- Water, snacks, sunscreen (sack lunch is recommended)
- We have a limited selection of loaner gear, contact us.
- Additional info upon registration.
- Rain will hinder, but not stop the training, have rain gear.