This 8-hour class is part of our Tactical Firearms Course (GUNS24) focusing on the tactical deployment of the handgun. The class is designed to teach the shooter operational safety, situational awareness, maneuver, manipulation, ammunition management, use of cover and team drills.
This class is active and involves repetitive movement on the range. Please do an honest assessment of your physical fitness before registering.
Email questions- lighthorsetactical@
- Duty Handgun
- 3 magazines or speed loaders for revolvers (more is better)
- Holster- a belt mounted outside of waistband holster
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- Eye/Ear Protection
- Range Clothing applicable to high energy range movement
- Body armor/load bearing gear, if you work in it, you should train in it.
- Water, snacks, sunscreen (sack lunch is recommended)
- Rain will hinder, but not stop the training, have rain gear.