This advanced 8-hour class covers marksmanship, equipment set-up, weapon manipulation, “move, shoot, & communicate”, ammunition management, mental awareness, blending the shooter and his equipment into a tactical system instead of components attached to a body. This class includes a first aid section.
Non-LE students are required to have attended the LHT Tactical Carbine or Tactical Handgun (or similar course, with our approval) to register for this class. Email questions- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carbine or SMG w/sling, light & 3 magazines-300 rounds
- Secondary firearm with holster & 3 magazines-200 rounds
- Load bearing kit (mag pouches, chest rig, etc.)
- Shooting glasses and hearing protection
- Tactical Uniform (or other range appropriate clothing- long sleeves suggested)
- Camel back or other type of container for water (does not have to be attached to kit)