WASP CQB Course is an 50+hour course.
WASP is an acronym for Working Angles and Spaces.
This course presents a tactical entry system that allows the Officer to read & feed the problem rather than a pre-programmed, choreographed maneuver scheme. Approaches, stacking, room clearing, team member/leader responsibilities, weapons management and mental awareness are some of the key points to this operationally proven system.
This course is a CQB program that starts with a two-Officer (patrol team) clearing element and works up to a full team entry system.
- Mindset & Decision Making
- Leadership & Planning
- Command & Control Techniques
- Approach & Entry Point Procedures
- 2-4 Officer Team Tactics
- Multi-Cell Tactics
- Hallway, Stairwell & Room Clearing
- Low Light Tactics
- Use of Force Options
- Body Armor/Gas Mask/Duty Belt
- Handgun with 200 rounds
- Rifle/SMG with 300 rounds
- Eye/Ear/Throat/Groin/Face Protection
- 20 Green Chem Lights
- Flashlight and batteries